Dear Parents and Students,
Congratulations to you all for making it through such a challenging school year. We all deserve a relaxing summer break, and we wish you the best in health and happiness.
We have been hearing many questions and concerns regarding this past academic school year as well as the upcoming school year. Some of these are:
- I feel as if the last quarter of the school year was completely lost for my student. How can we be sure that they mastered the course material and have the necessary knowledge to move on to the next level? For example, I am concerned that my child is not truly proficient in Algebra 1 – How will he or she be able to move ahead to Geometry? Can we review the entirety of the curriculum to ensure that students are ready for the next subject level?
- Since we are not sure how schools will approach the fall academic year, I am concerned that my child may fall behind early in the year. Is there a way that he or she can get a head start with the material over the summer?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
We are pleased to announce that will be offering “Catch Up” classes as well as “Get Ahead” classes over the 2020 summer break. Registration can be done online via our website.
The “Catch Up” review classes are designed for those students who completed a course this past academic year but would like a comprehensive review to ensure readiness for the next level of coursework.
The “Get Ahead” classes are designed for those students who are enrolled in a course for the upcoming academic year and would like an introduction and a get a head start on the course work for that subject.
Some information about these summer sessions:
- Each class will run for six (6) sessions. Each session will be 1.5 hours in length and will meet twice per week for a total of nine (9) hours of instruction given over a three (3) week period. The total cost for a course is $350.
- All courses will take place online, live via zoom.
- Courses will be taught by experienced, licensed teachers who are masters of the subject matter.
- Course material will be provided via download and can be used for additional study after the course is completed.
- Students will have the opportunity to ask any questions that they may have.
- Our teachers will do their best to make this a relaxing and fun environment!
We hope you all have a wonderful summer.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us anytime at 1-877-339-5970.